Last Week’s Wishes
- Reduce soda intake and up water intake.
- Make it to the gym twice. Time for me to get back into the groove of getting healthy.
- If the house appraisal comes back good and we sign a contract with the family that wants to buy our house. I need to start packing.
I did pretty good about not drinking much soda, until Carsyn’s party on Saturday. Plus we have a ton left over… It has been hard to resist. I did make it to the gym once, the rest of the week was too busy. Although I spent a lot more time outside with the boys walking around and playing. House appraisal did not come back good, so everything is still up in the air for that one.
This Week’s Wishes
- Get Carsyns’ Thank You notes done.
- Work on setting up a daily chore chart.
- Complete blog posts that need to be done this week.
- Eat healthier, drink more water and make it to the gym twice.
What are your goals for this week?