Welcome to the 34th week of Project 366 Rewind. I am so glad you are joining us. This weeks theme was Quiet to give you some ideas and to keep you motivated, but you do not have to follow the theme. To see the full list of guidelines or if you want to link your blog up to the main linky that will run all year head over here.
- Post your week in pictures on Mondays. They can be in the form of a collage or separate.
- Including the weekly prompts is optional.
- Our button must be present in your post.
- Please visit some other blogs, and leave some love and encouragement.
- Submit the URL of your blog post or Flickr entries, not your home page.
Don’t forget to post your favorite and let us know which one is your favorite. The winner this month will get a month of Ad Space on Gina’s blog and a month of Ad Space on my blog! Great way to get the word out about your blog or shop!
I can not win but here is my absolute favorite from this month!
Here are the Upcoming Prompts:
September 3rd | Agony of defeat
September 10th | The day’s end
<div align="center"><a href="https://sarahhalstead.com/project-366/" title="" target="_blank"><img src="https://sarahhalstead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/finalbutton.png" alt="" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
‘); // ]]>