With flag day on Wednesday June 14th and July 4th coming up I thought I would share some fun patriotic desserts and crafts. These look so fun. I think I might make the handprint flag with my boys on Wednesday.
Patriotic Mousse Parfait Recipe // Rustic Ribbon & Lace USA Flag
Burlap & Denim Ruffled Patriotic Wreath // Handprint Flag Plaque
Captain America Brownie Trifle // Patriotic Burlap Wreath
Red, White & Blue Picnic Caddy // Red, White & Blue Slushie
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more than welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts.
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.
Jennifer @ The Jenny Evolution says