Christmas is here. I am so excited about spending time with our friends and family and celebrating the birth of Jesus! I hope you will take this time to slow down and enjoy the moment. Don’t worry and stress over everything, just be there and embrace the chaos.
Last Week’s Wishes
- Send out the rest of our Christmas Cards.
- Go to the gym twice this week.
- I need to get my house in order since we have Christmas here.
The cards were mailed. Yippee! I did not make it to the gym at all… I ended up getting sick and I had too many thing to do. The house is mostly in order.
This Week’s Wishes
- Finish wrapping and cleaning.
- Enjoy this time with our family and friends.
What are your goals for this week?