Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. I just have to share this photo of my boys from Halloween again. It was just so amazing!
Last Week’s Wishes
- Recover from my Lasik quickly. I go in on Wednesday. I am a tad nervous.
- Stick to my Medifast Diet, it will be about a week before I can start exercising again.
Lasik went good! I am happy to report I could see directly after having it done. I am healing up nicely and should be able to start working out at the end of this week. YAY! Umm, no I did not stick to my diet! What was I thinking? Halloween has too many temptations.
This Week’s Wishes
- Slowly get back into my gym routine.
- Prepare for my Christmas Photo Minis on Saturday.
- Stick to my Medifast Diet, feel like a broken record on this one. Someone come knock some sense into me.
What are your goals for this week?