Last Week’s Wishes
- Spend more time focusing on God & my family.
- Start preparing for Carsyn’s 4th Birthday Party.
- Keep the house clean and not let it become a disaster.
I spent a lot of time focusing on God and his plan for our family. Praying, reading his word and listening to uplifting music. I also spent time just hanging out with Dustyn & Carsyn. Making sure they know how much I love them. Dustyns’ big thing lately are frogs. I am not a huge fan of frogs, but I went outside and showed interest in them. Plus I captured a few photos. I am about ready for Carsyn’s party this weekend. I am praying the weather is nice since we are having it at the park. I actually did a good job keeping the house clean. The appraiser for the buyers came Friday and I didn’t have to do a ton of cleaning which was nice.
This Week’s Wishes
- Reduce soda intake and up water intake.
- Make it to the gym twice. Time for me to get back into the groove of getting healthy.
- If the house appraisal comes back good and we sign a contract with the family that wants to buy our house. I need to start packing.
What are your goals for this week?