I can not believe that it is only a week away from Valentine’s Day! 2014 seems to be flying by already! I am writing a Valentine Gift Guide for her so that you can share this gift guide with your significant other. This should give them some ideas on what you would like to receive for Valentine’s Day. The way I look at it, if you don’t share specifically what you want/need, more then likely you won’t get it.
Valentine Gift Guide
1. This adorable Camera Strap Cover is from Lavitae Bella Boutique. The ruffles, the flowers, the colors are all perfect! I love changing out my strap covers to add new flare to my camera. It is so fun. I love that it comes with a pocket for your lens cap which is a must for me. I am always misplacing my lens cap.
2. Love, love, love these key-chains from NellieBead. They would be awesome for long distance relationships or for best friends. Right now her shop is on vacation because she has received so many orders, but hopefully she will be back soon. I do plan on buying a set when she gets back, so I can send my bestie Kristen in Washington State one. I think this is a brilliant idea.
3. The INFINITY X INFINITY collection from Helzberg Diamonds is so great. They have pieces ranging in price from $49.99 to $1,299. Great way to share your Infinite love for someone on any budget. I love this matching necklace & earring set. The exclusive collection, inspired by ABC’s hit series “Revenge” and lead character Emily Thorne and her father’s mantra, “I love you infinity times infinity,” provides the perfect way to celebrate infinite love for years to come.
4. Awhile back I order a Family Planner from Plum Paper Designs. I am really loving it. It has seven different sections on the weekly pages that you can customize. I have mine set up one for each of us, then Photography, Blogging, and Meal Planning. It really helps keep everything organized. I can put when the boys have doctors appointments and see when Kenny has projects going on at work.
5. I still have not ordered a pair of boot cuffs, but I have to say these Red Heart Cuffs from Emofo Fashion really caught my eye! Really loveable. She sells some other really adorable boot cuffs.
6. This Woodland Wallet from The Ruffled Stitch is functional and cute! I love any kind of woodland fabric so I noticed it right away. It is set up to help you if you are on the Dave Ramsey plan or any other budget plan. The sections could also be used to your money, coupons and receipts organized.
What are you asking for this Valentine’s Day? Did you drop any hints to your significant other? Or do they usually do pretty good?
Thanks for checking out my Valentine Gift Guide. Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!!Thanks Helzberg Diamonds for sponsoring Valentine Gift Guide post. I am receiving a necklace in exchange for this post. No other compensation was given.
Jess Beer says
Alyson @Vintage Sunshine says
Cindy Medrano says