I was giving an awesome opportunity to go shopping at World Market. I had never been before and the closest one to my house was an hour away. I could not wait to check it out and see what they had to offer. I shared some photos of my world market shopping experience on instagram.
We went through a tunnel to get there, coffee for shoppers, adorable spice rack, love those dishes, would like one of everything, the loot I bought.
I decided to decorate my dining room. We had repainted it a little while ago but I never bought anything to decorate the room.
I bought this glass vase and the filler then added my own pinecones. I am looking forward to changing the filler out each season and using this vase over and over.
I bought this dish rack to keep my yellow plates on the bar in the dining room. I love these yellow plates and hate just keeping them in the cabinet. This is a great solution!
I of course had to get these owl candle holders! Love! I also bought some nice place mats, cloth napkins and napkin rings.
I made some brownie cupcakes with cookie dough icing. Then put them on my new cupcake stand and put this on the bar in the dining room too. Matches the dish rack and pulls it all together.
Something extra I bought was a teal tea kettle (because I have never had a tea kettle before). I am in love with this!
Also there is something in this for you!! Enter to win a $10,000 shopping spree! I could do some serious damage with that!!
- Grand Prize package includes: A $10,000 World Market shopping spree and design consultation with an HGTV Designer
- There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $1,000 World Market gift card!
- The HGTV Sweepstakes runs from September 22, 2012 until October 26, 2012.
- If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.
- Enter online at WorldMarket.com or Facebook
You can stay connected with World Market on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram, and Pinterest.
This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own.
Allison @ All for the Boys says
Dina @ 4 Lettre Words says
Ann Marie @ white house black shutters says