It is that time for you to share your Top 5 Photos you have taken of your children from April, May and June. I can not wait to see your photos!!
Here are a few things you should know:
- Linky begins Wednesday, June 20th and ends Tuesday, June 26th
- Go through the photos from April, May, and June 2012
- Choose 5 and post them on your blog or Flickr account beginning March 28th
- PLEASE only use photos that include your CHILDREN and/or PETS
- Accompany each photo with a short explanation of why you chose it
- Link up here at Naptime Momtog, Click.Pray.Love., or Ramblings and Photos
- Be sure to include the Quarterly Top 5 banner or button in your post and you will be entered to win one of these prizes
A spot in an Online Workshop for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements from Mom Tried It ($75 value)
I can’t say enough good things about Kim and her desire to generate more funds through her workshops, so she can capture photos and provide prints for foster children. Kim is not only a mom to 3 biological children, but she is a foster mom and photographer. She has combined her two loves and is bringing you an online workshop as a result.
If you have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, but are still struggling to use it to it’s fullest potential take a moment to check out what Kim offers through her workshop.
Three 24 X 32 inch canvas prints from Hello Canvas
($139 value per print)
Yes, you read that correctly. HelloCanvas has agreed to give away 3, 24X32 canvas prints. I received a 20×28 canvas. It is HUGE and I love it. It is very well made and it turned out great. Shipping was quick and it came well packaged. You can also find Hello Canvas on Facebook and Twitter.
There will be three different winners chosen. That means there will be 5 different winners!
Here are my favorites.
Remember THIS IS NOT A CONTEST. Anyone can enter and you do not have to have the best photo to be considered for the giveaway. It is a random giveaway, as we want to encourage people to share their memories. One person will be chosen for each prize.
One last thing, please add our button is in your posts. Thank you!
<div align="center"><a href="https://sarahhalstead.com/tag/quarterly-top-5/" title="" target="_blank"><img src="https://sarahhalstead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/quarterlytop5button.jpg" height="200" alt="" style="border:none;" /></a></div>