Welcome to the 4th week of Project 366 Rewind. I am so glad you are joining us. This weeks theme was Close to give you some ideas to keep you motivated. To see the full list of guidelines or if you want to link you blog up to the main linky that will run all year head over here.
- Post your week in pictures on Mondays. They can be in the form of a collage or separate.
- Including the weekly prompts is optional.
- Our button must be present in your post.
- Please visit some other blogs, and leave some love and encouragement.
- Submit the URL of your blog post or Flickr entries, not your home page.
Remember to post an additional photo for your the best of the month- or let us know which photo you are submitting for this month’s contest. As a reminder- the prize this month is a new camera strap from Gina’s store Stylish Beach Bum.
Here is my favorite photo.
Now onto this weeks photos.
If you are wondering where I got my Project Life Digital Kit, you can check them out over on Jessica Sprague’s site.
Here are the Upcoming Prompts
February 6th ~ Weary
February 13th ~ Recharge
February 20th ~ Favorite Feature
<div align="center"><a href="http://naptimemomtog.com/project-366/" title="Naptime Momtog" target="_blank"><img src="https://naptimemomtog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/finalbutton.png" alt="Naptime Momtog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
‘); // ]]>
kate adderley says
Jessica Navarro says
Summer Crosbie says
Serendipity is Sweet says
Kim C. says
My Captivating Images says
MG Atwood says
The Coach's Wife says
secret mom thoughts says