Welcome to the 13th week of Project 366 Rewind. I am so glad you are joining us. This weeks theme was Organizing to give you some ideas and to keep you motivated, but you do not have to follow the theme. To see the full list of guidelines or if you want to link your blog up to the main linky that will run all year head over here.
- Post your week in pictures on Mondays. They can be in the form of a collage or separate.
- Including the weekly prompts is optional.
- Our button must be present in your post.
- Please visit some other blogs, and leave some love and encouragement.
- Submit the URL of your blog post or Flickr entries, not your home page.
Don’t forget to include your favorite photo this week and tell us that it is your favorite. This months prize is $50 shop credit to South Town Creative. That is Jessica’s site, she is the one that designed my site! I love her and her work. She is so awesome to work with! Good luck every one. I can not win but here is my favorite photo.
Here are my photos from this week. I did do a TON of organizing but I didn’t really take any photos of it. The first three are all iPhone photos.
Here are the Upcoming Prompts:
April 9th | Pranks
April 16th | Exhilaration or Joy
<div align="center"><a href="https://sarahhalstead.com/project-366/" title="" target="_blank"><img src="https://naptimemomtog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/finalbutton.png" alt="" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
‘); // ]]>