Now that I have reached the 32-week mark I thought I would share what has helped me get through my pregnancy so far. Here are my top 5 pregnancy must-haves.
5 Pregnancy Must-Haves
1. Boppy Total Body Pillow | This pillow is a sleep saver. I love that you can customize it to what you need while sleeping. My sleep greatly improved after receiving this pillow. It also came with a brochure that Boppy & First Candle put together to share healthy habits for expecting moms.
2. Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Morning Wellness Tea | This tea helped with my nausea in the very beginning. I was really nauseous all the time and this helped to ease my tummy troubles. Plus it was really tasty. I enjoy a nice cup of tea in the morning anyway so no caffeine was a plus for me.
3. Gentle Babies | I have been reading through this book so much the past few months. It talks about the best way to use Young Living Essential Oils while pregnant, during childbirth, and for your children.
4. Belly Flopz | It gets very hot during the Summer here and I knew I would be making many trips to the pool. I love that this float had a little cut out for my belly. It was nice being able to relax and enjoy floating around on my stomach.
5. Baby Belly Band | I have been wearing this belly band sooo much. It really helps to support my stomach and ease my back pain. Mine has held up well, I bought it during my pregnancy with Carsyn.
What pregnancy must-haves do you recommend to new moms?