This shop and the mini apple cinnamon monkey bread recipe has been compensated by #CollectiveBias , Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WarmUpYourDay
Saturday’s were made for big family breakfast. During the week and on Sunday’s our breakfast is usually rushed and filled with cereal. I really enjoy taking the time on Saturday’s to make a delicious breakfast. A couple Saturday’s ago I did not disappoint. I made mini apple cinnamon monkey bread, eggs, sausage cheese balls, and an orange cream smoothie.
For this you will need two cans of Pepperdige Farms Apple Cinnamon Sweet Rolls. I grabbed mine at Walmart along with a bottle of Tropicana Orange Juice. There was a coupon for $1.00 off when you bought two cans of rolls and a jug or Florida Orange Juice.
Mini Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread
By Sarah Halstead
- 2 cans Pepperdige Farms Apple Cinnamon Sweet Rolls
- 8 oz. Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 2-3 cups of Ice.
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Spray your muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Take your cans of cinnamon rolls and cut them into 12 small pieces.
- Fill your muffin tin about half full with pieces of cinnamon roll.
- Next, take your apple filling and squeeze some over your pieces.
- Top with more cinnamon roll pieces and any left over apple filling.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the pan before removing gently from pain.
- Drizzle the icing over your apple cinnamon monkey bread.
- Add all the ingredients to your blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add more or less ice depending on the consistency you like.
I used the large muffin tins. You could use the regular size you would just need less cinnamon rolls
If you aren’t a big fan of smoothies, just pour a glass of Tropicana Orange Juice. It goes perfectly with this breakfast.
We will definitely make these recipes again. They were delicious and easy. I was able to prepare a good meal for my family without having to spend hours in the kitchen.
What do you like to serve for family breakfast on the weekends?
Kathleen Kelly says
Pamela Gurganus says
Made From Pinterest says
Kathleen Kelly says
Sue M. says
Mandee Thomas says
Creatively Homespun says
Alyson M says
Katherines Corner says
Karen Beckett says
Thaleia from Something2Offer says
Lou Lou Girls says
Lorelai @ Life With Lorelai says
Rach D says
Nicole Neverman says
Carole from Carole's Chatter says
Emily @ Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt says
Heather Grow says
Laura @ Over The Apple Tree says
Adelynn Lovellette says
Ginny McMeans says
Tricia Hope says
Jenn Erin says
Cassie @ Southeast by Midwest says
Jennifer at Making Our Life Matter says
Stephanie Clark says
Summer Crosbie says
Candi @ A Day in Candiland says