Happy New Years everyone!! I am so happy to be joining up with Ashley again this year for Memories, Dreams and Reflections! It has been a roller coaster of a year around here. Enjoy looking back at our year through photos!
1. Me! I am most proud of accomplishing so much in my photography journey. I love learning new things and growing. This picture was taken by Melissa Stallings a local photographer.
2. I Love You I love my boys! This was taken during Father’s Day. I always insist on getting a photo of them together on that day.
3. Still Laughing… This was during our day trip to the OBX. Dustyn was a little surprised by the water splashing his face. Plus Carsyn’s face makes me smile every time.
4. Winter Wonderland I looked back through my photos and this was the only snow I could find from 2012. We were at a friends house when it started snowing. It didn’t last long, but the boys enjoyed it for a few.
5. Birthday Carsyn at his Pirate Birthday Party. It was so much fun and a gorgeous day!
6. Friends My play group friends. Sad that three out of six of them moved away this year!
7. I Was Inspired… By Pinterest to make these Frog Cupcakes for Dustyn’s 4th Birthday which was on Leap Day.
8. Spring Fever What says Spring more then apple blossoms. One of my favorite photos from Spring.
9. Travel or Vacation We traveled to Philadelphia, PA to see Monster Jam. It is becoming a yearly tradition. I think we like it more then the boys!
10. Summer Days Dustyn overcame his fear of jumping off the diving board. We spend a lot of Summer Days in a pool.
11. A Day In My Life I am constantly cleaning up messes from this little guy. He loves to get dirty.
12. All Smiles I smile EVERY time I see this photo. So darn sweet.
13. Autumn Harvest Leaves changing are definitely a symbol of fall/autumn. Yellow is my favorite leaf changing color.
14. Family or Home Family picture taken by the lovely and talented Ashley Sisk. We used this for our Christmas cards this year.
15. Celebrate! Carsyn getting his gait trainer was definitely a time to celebrate. He was pretty happy too!
16. Let’s Do It Again… Would love to go to a fair again. It was so much fun and I loved being able to take photos this time.
17. I Miss You I really miss all the beautiful fall colors. Winter is pretty depressing for me and I am glad that ours is pretty short.
18. Beautiful I absolutely love sunflowers! They are so gorgeous. I had fun visiting the Sunflower field 5 minutes from my house.
19. Dress Up Dustyn dressed up as Batman for Halloween1
20. Macro Love this photo I captured of a butterfly on one of Dustyn’s cars outside.
21. Holidays One of my favorite photos of the boys together. Love the lighting and their faces.
22. My Favorite This has to be one of my favorite photos I have ever taken. Love the old barn and gorgeous sunset.
23. Don’t Ever Change I pray that is he is always happy no matter what he faces in life. He is perfect just the way he is and is the light of my life.
24. Just Because… I love this foggy, sunrise photo!
25. Hopes and Dreams My hopes and dreams for this next year coming up is that they grow closer as brothers and are able to play together more.