I am so excited to try out some Laundry Products from Method! I have not found a laundry detergent that I have been completely happy with. I love how tiny their 50 Loads bottle is. This is on my list to pick up the next time we make it to the store.
It may be hard to believe, but this tiny bottle of ultra-concentrated Method laundry detergent can do big things. That’s because the plant-based formula with smartclean technology® seeks out dirt and stains in a revolutionary new way to deliver beautifully clean clothes with just 1/4th the dose of the leading brand. Plus, its handy pump makes for easy, one-handed use. No mess. No waste. No aching biceps.
Dirty Little Secrets About Laundry:
The line inside your laundry detergent cap is meant to help you use the correct dose of detergent. But why is it so hard to read?
Overdosing can create excess suds, which results in:
- Residue on clothes
- Odor in washing machine because of residues trapped in washer
- Wet loads of laundry that haven’t been properly drained as extreme suds can slow spinning cycle down
- Leaking, particularly in front load washers
- Longer washing cycles as the washer automatically adds extra rinses and pauses to break down suds
- Less water savings as more water is used to rinse the load if excess suds are detected
- Wear and tear on the washing machine’s pump and motor because the suds act like a brake
Some other facts I love about Laundry Products from Method. The technology in Method’s laundry detergent cuts out the excess water that dilutes many other detergents. In fact, Method’s detergent is 8x concentrated so it uses drastically less water, 36% less plastic and requires 33% less energy and oil to produce than most widely-available detergents. And the unique precision-dosing pump means no overdosing and no drips, so you truly get the loads that you pay for. All that, and it comes in a compact, recyclable bottle made from 50% recycled plastic.
Thanks to Method for sponsoring today’s post.