This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TrickOrSweet #CollectiveBias
I can not believe that Halloween is only 10 days away!! Where has October gone? The boys are off school next Thursday and Friday so I made these DIY Halloween treat bags to hand out to their teachers and a few staff members at their school on Wednesay. I figured they could use a sweet treat.
I found these huge bags of Hershey’s candy in the Halloween aisle at Walmart and knew they would be perfect to stuff my treat bags with. These bags would also be great to buy to hand out to trick or treaters.
They have a big variety of some of my favorite candies, so I may have snacked on a few while making these Halloween treat bags.
DIY Halloween Treat Bags Tutorial
- Burlap Bags
- Paint Dabbers
- I used my silhouette and cut some of my own stencils, I also bought a couple stencils from walmart. Take your stencil and tape it onto your bag.
- Insert a piece of card stock in the bag to keep the paint from going through to the other side.
- Dab with the paint color of your choice. The white, orange and green I picked out will glow with black lights.
- Remove stencil before your paint dries.
- Let the bags sit and dry for 1-2 hours.
These were super simple to make and I can’t wait to give them out to the boys teachers next week. Dustyn has claimed the Frankenstein bag for himself obviously because he loves green and loves monsters.
Be sure to check out more Hershey’s Halloween Candy at Walmart. Who would you give an extra treat to this Halloween?
Lou Lou Girls says
Jess Scull says
Lisa Heath says
Lindsay Coughlin says
Jessica H. says