I love making Valentines for the kids in Dustyn and Carsyn’s classrooms. It is always so much fun. This year I think I will take an easy route and use a free printable instead of designing my own since I am so busy. There were some cute and easy ideas that linked up last week for Dream Create Inspire. I love the dinomite ones for Dustyn and I will probably do the fish one for Carsyn.
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts. This week we have a few new faces and I am so excited to have them join us.
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.