Who here is a fan of Goldfish crackers? Are you also like me and love everything Chipotle Lime flavored? If so, I have a treat for you. These chipotle chicken Goldfish crackers are delicious and so easy to make. They are perfect to serve at your next football party.
Chipotle Chicken Goldfish crackers
By Sarah Halstead
- cheddar Goldfish crackers
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 tablespoon chicken base
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 small can chipotle salsa
- 2 tablespoon cumin powder
- juice of one lime
- cheddar cheese
- nacho toppings
- Boil the chicken in water, chicken base, salt and pepper.
- Cook thoroughly, then remove from stock.
- Melt the butter in a skillet, add onion and garlic.
- Cook until onion is translucent.
- Mix chicken stock, sour cream, chipotle salsa, cumin powder, and juice of one lime in a bowl.
- Shred the chicken and add to the chipotle cream mixture.
- Add chipotle cream mixture to the skillet with the cooked onion and garlic.
- Cook for 8 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Line a dish with the cheddar cheese Goldfish crackers.
- Top with chicken/cream mixture.
- Add cheese and broil on low for 5 minutes. (Keep a watch so the crackers don't burn)
- Remove from oven and add the topping of your choice.
- I topped mine with lettuce, black beans, corn, tomato, avocado, sour cream. cilantro
The chipotle chicken Goldfish crackers were a huge hit. I am so excited to make these again for The Big Game.
White Chocolate Pretzel Goldfish crackers
I made these especially for Dustyn. He had a blast adding the sugar crystals to the clusters. His favorite dessert is chocolate covered pretzels, so I knew these would be a huge hit with him. He definitely enjoyed them!
Right now the 30oz. carton of Goldfish crackers is on rollback at Walmart for $5.98. My boys love having them for snacks, so I stocked up on a couple cartons.
You can find Goldfish crackers on Twitter and Facebook for more delicious ideas.
susan king says
Pamela Gurganus says
Jerry Marquardt says
Jenn Erin says
Sandra McCollum says
Debi Walstad says
Kristina & Millie says
Lou Lou Girls says
Nicole Neverman says
Katie Goldsworthy says
Lalia @ Found Frolicking says
Jennifer S. says
Amanda Matheny says
Cassie @ Southeast by Midwest says
Laura MyNewestAddiction says
Deb www.debcb.com says
Amber Edwards says
Julie S. says
Holly @ Our Holly Days says