this post is sponsored but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Our Summer has been super busy and full with swimming, splash pads, parks and more.
Each day while Prestyn naps we all have down time. Dustyn takes the iPad to his room to watch a couple of his favorite Netflix shows.
Usually while they have down time I am cleaning up the kitchen from lunch and making an afternoon snack. The other day I made Berry Shaved Ice from Juicy Juice.
Berry Shaved Ice
- 1 ice cube tray
- 3/4 cup fresh berries (such as blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, peaches or mangoes)
- 1 cup white grape, berry apple or your favorite Juicy Juice 100% Juice
- Evenly divide berries in ice curb tray.
- Top with Juicy Juice 100% Juice.
- Freeze until solid.
- Unmold berry ice cubes into heavy-duty food storage bag.
- Using rolling pin, gently crush cubes until they resemble shaved ice.
It was so easy to make and good. The boys loved a nice cool treat on a hot Summer day.
Check out these new shows coming to Netflix this Summer.
Watch the ladies of wrestling enter the ring with GLOW and buckle up for a mind-bending ride in the psychological thriller Gypsy. Then make way for the scene-stealing Okja and for the kids, class is back in session with Degrassi: Next Class, and Dawn of the Croods.
If you need other fun ideas to do with your kids this Summer, check out Netflix Passport.