I still can’t believe it has been 7 weeks already. Where does the time go?
- Smiling a lot, especially when he hears Dustyn or when you talk to him
- Sleeping at least 7-9 hours straight at night, then sleeps for another 3-4 hours
- Taking a couple of cat naps in the morning and then usually a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon
- Hating tummy time (just like Dustyn did)
- Still hating the car seat
- Loving been worn in any of the baby carriers we have
Yesterday I left him for the first time while he was awake. I have only left him one other time and it was for like 30 minutes and he slept. Yesterday I left him for 4 hours!! Kenny watched both the boys while I went to my 6 week postpartum check up. He took the bottle good for Kenny. I did worry about him the whole time I was gone, but it was nice to get out with no kids.
After my doctors appointment I went to Walmart ALL BY MYSELF! Which was awesome. I do not like grocery shopping, but it was nice to be able to take some me time.