Dustyn lost his very first tooth last night. He was so stinking excited. The tooth fairy left him a $1 bill and a $1 gold coin. His second one isn’t far behind. I think they may pull it out on Thursday during his tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy because I am sure they don’t want that accidentally falling down his throat while they are working.
Last Week’s Wishes
- Make it to the gym four times this week.
- Do better with my Medifast diet. I need to stop making excuses.
- Work on updating my photography blog. It has been too long since I blogged there.
This week was mostly a fail. I did make it to the gym twice but the other two days stuff came up. I did a little better with my diet but not great. I also did not get a chance to work on my photography blog. I did some redesign, but I need to do some blog posts there.
This Week’s Wishes
- Make it to the gym twice this week.
- Praying everything goes well with Dustyn’s tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy.
Since Dustyn is having his surgery this week, I am not sure how much time I will have for other things. Therefore my main goal after Surgery is to keep him calm and drinking plenty of liquids.
What are your goals for this week?
maria helena says