Dustyn lost his very first tooth last night. He was so stinking excited. The tooth fairy left him a $1 bill and a $1 gold coin. His second one isn’t far behind. I think they may pull it out on Thursday during his tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy because I am sure they don’t want that accidentally falling down his throat while they are working.
Last Week’s Wishes
- Make it to the gym four times this week.
- Do better with my Medifast diet. I need to stop making excuses.
- Work on updating my photography blog. It has been too long since I blogged there.
This week was mostly a fail. I did make it to the gym twice but the other two days stuff came up. I did a little better with my diet but not great. I also did not get a chance to work on my photography blog. I did some redesign, but I need to do some blog posts there.
This Week’s Wishes
- Make it to the gym twice this week.
- Praying everything goes well with Dustyn’s tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy.
Since Dustyn is having his surgery this week, I am not sure how much time I will have for other things. Therefore my main goal after Surgery is to keep him calm and drinking plenty of liquids.
What are your goals for this week?