I took some photos of my cousin, Jerry, and his fiance this weekend. They make the most gorgeous couple! I can not wait until their wedding. It is going to be beautiful.
Last Week’s Wishes
- Make it to the gym twice.
- Take the boys downtown for a back to school photo shoot.
- Work on editing photos from the wedding and another family shoot.
Went to the gym twice. YAY!! I almost made it three times but I was too sore from Body Pump. I still didn’t get to take the boys downtown for a shoot. That may not happen. Oh well. I have done a lot of editing but I still have so much to do!!
This Week’s Wishes
- Finish the wedding photos.
- Put a dent in the other sessions I need to edit.
- Make it to the gym twice this week. I want to say three but don’t think that is possible this week.
What are your goals for this week?