We were actually able to get a lot done this week. Not by choice, but because someone wanted to come look at our house. It hasn’t officially been on the market, we have just been doing Zillow and word of mouth. They seemed to really like it, so we will see what happens next.
Last Week’s Wishes
- Mail out Carsyn’s Birthday Invitations. Done
- Spend some time Spring cleaning and organizing. Did a lot of this before the house showing!
- Have a natural miscarriage at home. I don’t want to have a D&C. Yes this happened. I am extremely sad but so very thankful everything went smooth.
This Week’s Wishes
- Spend more time focusing on God & my family.
- Start preparing for Carsyn’s 4th Birthday Party.
- Keep the house clean and not let it become a disaster.
What are your goals for this week?