This week there were some amazing Turkey crafts for kids. I can not wait to do these with my boys and remind them that they have a lot to be thankful for.
Kids Turkey Craft // Turkey Leaf Placemat
Handprint Turkey // T is for Turkey
Turkey Treats // Thankful Turkey
Also, check out my There Is Always Something To Be Thankful For Printable I shared yesterday.
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more than welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts.
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.