As you all know I do not get political on my blog. It has been almost a week since the Presidental Election and people are scared. I am not telling you that you do not have the right to be scared, but I feel the need to tell you all that there is always something to be thankful for. Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I feel it is important to remember we are very blessed in this country. Things could always be a lot worse. Here is a free Thanksgiving printable you can print out and display to remind yourself and your kids to be thankful.
Free Thanksgiving Printable
It is sized to be 8×10 so that you can put it in a regular picture frame.
At the moment I am thankful for:
- Kenny, he works so hard to provide for our family, that I am able to stay home and how much he loves his boys.
- How well Dustyn is doing in school. He is so smart and talented.
- Carsyn’s health. He is normally really sick this time of year. He has recovered well from his surgery.
- The joy that Prestyn brings to our lives. He is the missing piece of our family.
- My family and friends for all the help during Carsyn’s recovery.
- That we live in a free country, and everyone can have their own beliefs.
Please remember there is so much love around you. Tell your kids and family how much they mean to you and how thankful you are to have them in your life.