I have seen Karli do something really similar to this and I have a lot of random things to tell you, so here it goes:
1. I made the Paper Mama’s Holiday Photo Challenge. I need your votes. Go here to vote. It was for this photo. We are #23. I will be forever grateful. Thanks!
2. Here is Dustyn singing at his 1st Christmas Program. Next time I am taking my tripod. Sorry it is so shaky.
3. Carsyn has a new diagnosis. It is a sub version of Lobar. It is actually less severe and is the reason he doesn’t have a lot of the problems other HPE kids have. It is called MIH HPE. Pretty crazy. We got this diagnosis from the Carter’s Center. They have lots of specialist that deal with HPE cases.
4. I have been a baking maniac but I still have not started wrapping presents. I still can not believe there is only 5 days until Christmas. Just crazy.
5. I have a Shabby Apple Giveaway going on right now.
6. I am going out tonight for girls night. YAY! I just need to find a babysitter because Kenny has to go to his good friend’s, dad’s viewing. Does that make sense? I am sure it is not the right punctuation.
7. My best friend from Kansas is in town till after Christmas. YAY! I will be busy hanging out with her so the blog may get neglected.
8. There is a BIG announcement coming.
9. We are all finally on the mend I think. Hopefully we will be feeling 100% better before Christmas.
10. I am writing over at Paper Heart Camera today and sharing a free new Lightroom Preset.
Well that is it. Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday. I may be able to catch up after the first of the year. Thank you to all of my loyal readers that keep coming back even when I don’t get the chance to visit them.