Do you have any plans for what to get your child’s teacher next week? If not, check out these simple teacher appreciation week gift ideas. So cute and fun!
Mani/Pedi In A Jar // M&M Brownies In A Jar
Mason Jar Flowers // Just Popping By To Say Thanks!
Book Page Flower // Kisses For You!
Teacher Appreciation Card // Extra Special Teacher
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more than welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts.
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.
KC Coake says