Halloween is only 10 days away! Eeeekkk!! Not sure where the time is disappearing to. Once again we have yet to get the boys costumes, what is new? The weather has been so warm around here lately that I have had a hard time getting into Halloween. To try to get into the Halloween spirit I made these super simple spooky yogurt parfaits.
To make these I used Annie’s Organic Berry Patch Whole Milk Yogurt Tubes. They are tasty and I love that they are certified organic, I feel better feeding them to my boys. Annie’s is on a mission to make great-tasting products that use natural and organic ingredients. They source ingredients only from places and people they trust. Check out this adorable Annie’s Homegrown ‘Organic for Everybunny’ video!
Spooky Yogurt Parfaits
- 1 box annie's shells & real aged cheddar
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 can rotel tomatoes
- 2 cups hot water
- cheddar cheese
- Cook your ground beef over medium-high heat.
- Add your macaroni shells, chili beans, rotel and water.
- Heat to a boiling, reduce heat to medium-low, simmer for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cheese from the box.
- Serve in bowls and top with a little extra cheddar cheese.
I was inspired by their video so I made a video of my own on how to make these spooky yogurt parfaits. I had a lot of fun making this video. If you want to see more videos like this let me know!
I love how easy these are to make. I bet your child would love making these with you. They could create their own monster and help you crush the bunny grahams to make their own parfait.
Check back soon for another fun craft, recipe or download.