Ahh! Can’t believe Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. I vowed this year to get the boys classroom valentines done early so I am looking for cute ones to make this year. I think I will do a Pokemon themed one for Dustyn and a car one for Carsyn. Check out these super simple Valentine’s Day ideas that linked up with Dream. Create. Inspire last week.
Heart Stamped Tea Towel // Dancing Heart Garland // Felt Heart Garland
Red Velvet Cake French Toast // You Drive Me Wild Valentine // Valentine Decor
You Make My Heart Pop // Valentine Carnival Party // Valentines Pinwheel Cookies
Strawberry Candy Bark // M&M Pudding Cookies // Heart Shaped Chalkboard Sign
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more than welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts!
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.
KC Coake says