Welcome to the 22nd week of Project 366 Rewind. I am so glad you are joining us. This weeks theme was Weakness to give you some ideas and to keep you motivated, but you do not have to follow the theme. To see the full list of guidelines or if you want to link your blog up to the main linky that will run all year head over here.
- Post your week in pictures on Mondays. They can be in the form of a collage or separate.
- Including the weekly prompts is optional.
- Our button must be present in your post.
- Please visit some other blogs, and leave some love and encouragement.
- Submit the URL of your blog post or Flickr entries, not your home page.
Don’t forget to vote for your favorite photo from May. The winner will get the 40 Top Tips for Better Photos
Here are the Upcoming Prompts: June 11th | Other’s Perspective June 18th | Celebration June 25th | Leader
<div align="center"><a href="https://sarahhalstead.com/project-366/" title="" target="_blank"><img src="https://sarahhalstead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/finalbutton.png" alt="" style="border:none;" /></a></div>