Welcome to the 9th week of Project 366 Rewind. I am so glad you are joining us. This weeks theme was Soul to give you some ideas and to keep you motivated, but you do not have to follow the theme. To see the full list of guidelines or if you want to link your blog up to the main linky that will run all year head over here.
- Post your week in pictures on Mondays. They can be in the form of a collage or separate.
- Including the weekly prompts is optional.
- Our button must be present in your post.
- Please visit some other blogs, and leave some love and encouragement.
- Submit the URL of your blog post or Flickr entries, not your home page.
March 12th | Healthy Choices
March 19th | Down below
<div align="center"><a href="http://sarahhalstead.com/project-366/" title="" target="_blank"><img src="http://naptimemomtog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/finalbutton.png" alt="" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
I posted all about Dustyn’s Angry Birds Birthday Smash! Make sure you check them out and enter the giveaways. Lots of great shops featured for any birthday party!