Welcome to the 51st week of Project 366 Rewind. I am so glad you are joining us. This weeks theme was What’s Next to give you some ideas and to keep you motivated, but you do not have to follow the theme. To see the full list of guidelines or if you want to link your blog up to the main linky that will run all year head over here.
- Post your week in pictures on Mondays. They can be in the form of a collage or separate.
- Including the weekly prompts is optional.
- Our button must be present in your post.
- Please visit some other blogs, and leave some love and encouragement.
- Submit the URL of your blog post or Flickr entries, not your home page.
There is going to be an extra special prize for the winner of December. As a Thank You to you all who have joined us all year & really put so much into making this so much fun each week…Gina & I will be treating a winner to a Digital Design Package from Jessica Sprague. Yep- you choose which one you want (up to $20) and we will cover that for you. So be sure to share your favorite December photo next week so that we can post the top 4 in January.
I will not be continuing Project 365 but Gina will be doing a Project 52 so be sure to stop by there and see what she is up to.
Here are the Upcoming Prompts:
December 31st | Frosty