Welcome to the 47th week of Project 366 Rewind. Only 5 weeks left!! Crazy! I am so glad you are joining us. This weeks theme was Melody to give you some ideas and to keep you motivated, but you do not have to follow the theme. To see the full list of guidelines or if you want to link your blog up to the main linky that will run all year head over here.
- Post your week in pictures on Mondays. They can be in the form of a collage or separate.
- Including the weekly prompts is optional.
- Our button must be present in your post.
- Please visit some other blogs, and leave some love and encouragement.
- Submit the URL of your blog post or Flickr entries, not your home page.
I had such a fun family filled week. It was nice to spend time with some extended family and to spend some days with just us. I hope you all had a wonderful week. It is beginning to fill like Christmas around here.
Here are the Upcoming Prompts:
December 3rd | Fellowship
December 10th | Too Far
December 17th | Happy
December 24th | What’s Next
December 31st | Frosty
<div align="center"><a href="https://sarahhalstead.com/project-366/" title="" target="_blank"><img src="https://sarahhalstead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/finalbutton.png" alt="" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
‘); // ]]>
Serendipity is Sweet says
Tamar Strauss-Benjamin says