Welcome to the 44th week of Project 366 Rewind. I am so glad you are joining us. This weeks theme was Remembering to give you some ideas and to keep you motivated, but you do not have to follow the theme. To see the full list of guidelines or if you want to link your blog up to the main linky that will run all year head over here.
- Post your week in pictures on Mondays. They can be in the form of a collage or separate.
- Including the weekly prompts is optional.
- Our button must be present in your post.
- Please visit some other blogs, and leave some love and encouragement.
- Submit the URL of your blog post or Flickr entries, not your home page.
Don’t forget to vote for your favorite photo from October. The winner will win a copy of Brave. I have been wanting to see this movie and I can’t wait to hear how Gina liked it.
Here are the Upcoming Prompts:
November 12th | How it feels
November 19th | Blustery
November 26th | Melody
<div align="center"><a href="https://sarahhalstead.com/project-366/" title="" target="_blank"><img src="https://sarahhalstead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/finalbutton.png" alt="" style="border:none;" /></a></div>