Welcome to the 33rd week of Project 366 Rewind. I am so glad you are joining us. This weeks theme was Reflections to give you some ideas and to keep you motivated, but you do not have to follow the theme. To see the full list of guidelines or if you want to link your blog up to the main linky that will run all year head over here.
- Post your week in pictures on Mondays. They can be in the form of a collage or separate.
- Including the weekly prompts is optional.
- Our button must be present in your post.
- Please visit some other blogs, and leave some love and encouragement.
- Submit the URL of your blog post or Flickr entries, not your home page.
Here are the Upcoming Prompts:
August 27th | Quiet
September 3rd | Agony of defeat
September 10th | The day’s end
<div align="center"><a href="http://sarahhalstead.com/project-366/" title="" target="_blank"><img src="http://sarahhalstead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/finalbutton.png" alt="" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
I made a fall bucket list. If you are on instagram use #fallbucketlist and share what you are up to this fall.
You can click the photo to download the list.