Welcome to the 31st week of Project 366 Rewind. I am so glad you are joining us. This weeks theme was Passage to give you some ideas and to keep you motivated, but you do not have to follow the theme. To see the full list of guidelines or if you want to link your blog up to the main linky that will run all year head over here.
- Post your week in pictures on Mondays. They can be in the form of a collage or separate.
- Including the weekly prompts is optional.
- Our button must be present in your post.
- Please visit some other blogs, and leave some love and encouragement.
- Submit the URL of your blog post or Flickr entries, not your home page.
Don’t forget to vote for your favorite photo from July for your chance to win a Bear Hat from Hot Mama Gowns. I love Deidrea, the hot mama behind the gowns. I have met her a few times and she is sooo nice and lovely. If/When we have a third child I will be wearing one of her gowns in the hospital!
Here are the Upcoming Prompts:
August 13th | Aqua/Wet
August 20th | Reflections
August 27th | Quiet
<div align="center"><a href="https://sarahhalstead.com/project-366/" title="" target="_blank"><img src="https://sarahhalstead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/finalbutton.png" alt="" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
‘); // ]]>