Welcome to the 21st week of Project 366 Rewind. I am so glad you are joining us. This weeks theme was Emotion to give you some ideas and to keep you motivated, but you do not have to follow the theme. To see the full list of guidelines or if you want to link your blog up to the main linky that will run all year head over here.
- Post your week in pictures on Mondays. They can be in the form of a collage or separate.
- Including the weekly prompts is optional.
- Our button must be present in your post.
- Please visit some other blogs, and leave some love and encouragement.
- Submit the URL of your blog post or Flickr entries, not your home page.
Don’t forget to post your favorite photo from May. You will be entered to win Rebecca’s eBook 40 Top Tips for Better Photos
I can not win but here is my favorite from May. I just loved the photos I took of the lovely Ashley Sisk.
Here are the Upcoming Prompts:
June 4th | Weakness
June 11th | Other’s Perspective
Serendipity is Sweet says
Tamar Strauss-Benjamin says