Welcome to the 18th week of Project 366 Rewind. I am so glad you are joining us. This weeks theme was Foliage to give you some ideas and to keep you motivated, but you do not have to follow the theme. Which last week I had more foliage then this week. Ha ha! To see the full list of guidelines or if you want to link your blog up to the main linky that will run all year head over here.
- Post your week in pictures on Mondays. They can be in the form of a collage or separate.
- Including the weekly prompts is optional.
- Our button must be present in your post.
- Please visit some other blogs, and leave some love and encouragement.
- Submit the URL of your blog post or Flickr entries, not your home page.
Here are the Upcoming Prompts: May 14th | Nurturing May 21st | Above
Serendipity is Sweet says
Tamar Strauss-Benjamin says
Kim Cuningham says