If you don’t know already, I am a huge fan of anything involving peanut butter and chocolate. Including one of my favorite recipes Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie. Sunday nights we have community group and because of my long weekend, I didn’t really plan out what I was going to bring food-wise. I knew I had some brownie mix but I didn’t want to just make brownies, so I scoured the internet and came across several recipes for Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies. Yumm!
Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix (your favorite)
- 1/4 Cup Softened Butter
- 1/4 Cup Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix brownie mix, butter, cream cheese, and egg.
- Place about 1 tbsp. of batter onto cookie sheet.
- Mix powdered sugar and peanut butter until smooth.
- Roll about 1tsp. of peanut butter mix into a ball.
- Press peanut butter balls into uncooked brownie cookies.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, until edges are set.
- Cookies may appear under cooked, but do not over cook.
- Allow to cool, then remove from cookie sheet.
My cookies did not turn out like the cookies photographed in all the other recipes I came across. They definitely are not the prettiest cookies, but they were a HUGE hit at community group. I was asked to bring them every time. They were very easy to make, so I foresee making these a lot.
What is your favorite recipe lately?
Melissa S says