This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelimexFiesta
Are you planning any basketball game parties? We love getting together with friends and family for any occasion. Therefore, I use all the games that come on TV as an excuse to make a lot of yummy food. I love serving the Delimex® Taquitos and Tacos with this Mexican ranch dip. I also like to serve them with this super easy Mexican rice.
I found my Delimex® Taquitos and Rolled Tacos in the freezer appetizer section at my Walmart.
Save $1.00 on any TWO (2) Delimex® Frozen Taquito products at Walmart.
(Excluding Fruit Taquito Products)
By Sarah Halstead
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups rice
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups water
- 1 (14 1/2oz.) can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- taco sauce
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium.
- Add the rice, onion, and garlic.
- Cook until the rice is brown and onion is tender.
- Stir in the water, tomatoes, chili powder and salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered until the rice is tender, about 15 to 17 minutes.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese and transfer to a serving bowl
- Mix together the ranch dressing and sour cream.
- Add as much taco sauce as you like. I used 3 tablespoons.
Both of these recipes are super easy to make and perfect to serve at your next game day party.
Laura MyNewestAddiction says
Brooke @ Blushing Noir says
Julie S. says
Deb- It's me, debcb! says