If you are anything like me you love your instant pot. I use it ALL the time. It makes dinner quick and easy. Plus I don’t have to worry about thawing the meat usually. I am a bad planner and procrastinator so the instant pot makes it much easier to have dinner ready each night.
I pulled together 25 family friendly instant pot dinner recipes. Check them out below.
25 Instant Pot Family Dinners
- Instant Pot Sesame Chicken – The Typical Mom
- Instant Pot Cheeseburger Casserole – Crayons & Cravings
- Easy Instant Pot Mac & Cheese – Kimspired DIY
- Instant Pot Buttery Lemon Chicken – Mama Instincts
- Instant Pot Chicken Adobo – Savory Tooth
- Instant Pot Beef Stew – Moms Cravings
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken with Vegetables – Wondermom Wannabe
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup – Home. Made. Interest.
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches – Amy + Jacky
- Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan Casserole – The Typical Mom
- Instant Pot Sausage Rigatoni – Aimee Geroux
- Instant Pot Cheesy Broccoli and Rice – The Cents’Able Shoppin
- Instant Pot Vegetable Mac and Cheese – A Cedar Spoon
- Incredible Instant Pot Ginger Garlic Drumsticks – Living Sweet Moments
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce – Gym Craft Laundry
- Instant Pot Pot Roast with Gravy – Homemade for Elle
- Instant Pot Thai Chicken Rice Bowls – Wondermom Wannabe
- Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup – Food Fun Family
- Instant Pot Sausage and Peppers Pasta – Urban Bliss Life
- Instant Pot One-Minute Quinoa and Veggies – Super Healthy Kids
- Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings – Baking Beauty
- Instant Pot Tortellini Alfredo – My Organized Chaos
- Instant Pot Lasagna – My Crazy Good Life
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders – A Night Owl
- Instant Pot BBQ Pork Chops – Must Have Mom
Do you own an instant pot? If not you should buy one. I use it so often I have thought of buying a second one. Besides dinners we like to use it to make elderberry syrup.