I normally don’t do these things but I was tagged by three of my favorite bloggers and friends. I thought it would be fun and something new. So here it goes.
Post these rules.
You must post 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions set for you in their post.
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Random Things About Me:
1. My nickname as a kid was monkey, because I liked to climb trees.
2. My dad used to mud race and now my cousin does. It is a big thing around here.
3. I love going to mud races, monster truck races, atv races, etc.
4. I have never waxed or tweezed my eyebrows.
5. I still watch all the teenage drama shows like One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, 90210, Vampire Diaries, Secret Circle, etc.
6. I love reading. Especially Nicolas Sparks books and Twilight series.
7. I used to work at the library before I had Dustyn. I plan to go back after the boys go to school full time.
8. I grew up in the country and I like it that way. I do love country music, but have recently branched out.
9. Kenny and I were high school sweethearts.
10. I have been through three vans since I first bought a Toyota in May 2009. It was totaled in December 2009, then I bought a Honda but wasn’t a big fan so sold it for another Toyota.
11. We are trying to sell our house and move. Not sure whether that will happen or not.
Questions from April:
1. What are you most passionate about?
Raising awareness for HPE. Which is what Carsyn has. Then Photography.
2. What was your first concert?
Hanson- Ha ha.
3. What is your biggest fear?
Losing one of my boys, or Kenny.
4. Paper or Plastic?
5. If you could be any one character from a movie or TV, who would you be?
Hmm… I think Allie from The Notebook.
6. Which reality show best describes you?
I don’t watch much reality tv but I wish it could be the Biggest Loser.
7. Why did you start blogging?
I originally started it to keep a journal about Dustyn’s milestones.
8. If you could do whatever you wanted for a whole 24 hours, what would you do?
Have a 24 hour spa day.
9. Where did you take your best or worst vacation?
Best vacation was to Niagara Falls with my parents.
10. What is your favorite piece of technology?
My iPhone for sure.
11. What is one thing on your bucket list?
Go to France.
Questions from Ashley:
Brown, though as a kid it was blonde.
2. Are you doing what you thought you’d be doing 10 years ago?
Yes. I always pictured being a stay at home mom.
3. What is one thing you can’t live without?
4. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
5. What was the best movie you’ve seen in the past year?
Twilight- Breaking Dawn Part 2
6. What is your favorite song and/or musician/band?
I love the song, “If I Die Young”
7. What is one thing you hope to accomplish in 2012?
To become a better mom and wife.
8. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Blogging, Photography, and here lately Draw Something!
9. If you had unlimited money for one week (and it had to be spent), how would you spend it?
I would buy some land and build my dream home. Buy all the equipment that would help Carsyn.
10. Who is your biggest influence now?
Well photography and blogging, Ashley Sisk, Katie Lloyd, Brooke from My Boysterous Life. How to live my life has come from God lately.
11. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever seen?
Niagara Falls for sure.
Questions from Jessica:
I actually don’t cuss.
2. Favorite place to shop?
3. Night Owl or Early Bird?
Used to be an early bird, since having kids I am a night owl.
4. Favorite sport to play or watch?
5. Mac or PC?
I have a PC but I miss my Mac dearly.
6. Do you consider yourself crafty?
In some ways yes, other ways not so much. I am trying to make myself more crafty.
7. What’s your favorite pastime?
8. Do you like where you live or wish you lived somewhere else? Why?
I wish I lived somewhere else. I want to be in Raleigh where we have started moving all of Carsyn’s doctor appointments.
9. Favorite comfort foods?
Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, and Apple pie.
10. Do you have or want any “strange” pets? (i.e. anything besides a cat or dog)
We had dwarf frogs and crabs in our fish tank. We used to have chickens too.
11. What’s your biggest fear?
Losing my family.
1. What is your favorite hobby?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
4. What is your favorite food to bake/cook?
5. What is your favorite season?
6. What is your favorite dessert?
7. When do you go to bed?
8. Your favorite obsession?
9. What is your favorite board game?
10. How often do you get a manicure and/or pedicure?
11. How many kids do you want?
Branson from My Reflection of Something
Courtney from Perfect Imperfections
Courtney from Courtney Kirkland
Casey from One Day At A Time
Elissa from Living for His Legacy
Jess from My Little Mustache
Sabrina from Baby Loves
Jessica from Four Plus an Angel
Meagan from Meagan’s Musing
Stephanie from Behind the Camera and Dreaming
Katie from Beautiful Within Life
Serendipity is Sweet says
Ashley Sisk says