Recipe 13/52 for my 30 before 30 list. I am making and blogging about one new recipe a week. Back to school season is among us. Which means evenings filled with homework, extra curricular activities, etc. I think we all could use some easy weeknight dinner ideas. I am sharing this easy tuna casserole recipe using Bumble Bee® Albacore Tuna in Water Pouch.
To make this I used a few different recipes to make it to my liking. One of the recipes I used to compile my recipe came from Bumble Bee®’s Recipes. They have a lot of awesome recipes using their tuna, salmon, and chicken. I used the pouches and let me just tell you that is sooo much easier then cans. Bumble Bee® offers pouches and cans in many different varieties.
Easy Tuna Casserole
- 2 cans or pouches (5 oz) Bumble BeeÂ® Tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups cooked medium egg noodles
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
- Prepare pasta noodles according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan cook the chopped onions in the butter over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta and onions into a large bowl.
- Then add in half of the cheddar cheese along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Toss to combine.
- Spread mixture evenly in a casserole dish.
- Bake at 375Â°F for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese, bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Kenny and I had a hard time stopping ourselves from eating the whole dish. This was the perfect amount of tuna to noodle to cream ratio. Perfect comfort food for back to school and fall/winter.
Where to find Bumble Bee®:
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
What is your favorite recipe using tuna?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.