Halloween is only a week away!!! Ahhhh. Please tell me I am not the only one that still doesn’t have all her kids costumes…. I say it every year, be prepared, plan early and I still procrastinate. Anyways here are some last minute easy Halloween crafts.
Easy Halloween Crafts
Boo! Wreath // Handmade Felt Letter Board
Creepy Halloween Candy Jars // Flying Bat Silhouettes
Spool & Oil Can Photo Holders // Spider Web Popcorn Box
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble Printable // Candy Corn Art
Mummy Halloween Candy Jar // Frankenstein Footprint Art
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more than welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts.
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.
Jessica Holoka says