Dr Seuss has always been a favorite of mine and I want to instill that in my boys. Carsyns 1st birthday was a Cat in the Hat theme, and I try to do something special around his birthday, March 2nd, each year. Check out these Dr Seuss inspiration posts that linked up with us last week.
30 Minute Seuss Shirt // Dr Seuss Bedroom Reveal
Horton The Elephant & His Clover Cotton Ball Painting // Cat in the Hat Toddler Craft
Dr Seuss Lunchbox Notes // Printable Bookmarks
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more than welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts!
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.