The Holiday Season is amongst us. We are all out shopping for gifts for everyone in our family. Pets are a part of our family too so I thought I would share this Dog Gift Basket I made with Purina ONE Dog Food, toys, treats, and a new collar. We have two dogs, Dudley is 9 years old (almost 10), and Dixie is 10 years old. They are lab/rottweiler mixes and our boys love them!
Dog Gift Basket with Purina ONE
Since they are getting up there in age I thought it would be a good idea to try out the Vibrant Maturity 7+ Senior Formula. I love that this food has real chicken pieces in it.
What makes Purina ONE Dog Food so special?
- Real poultry, meat, or fish as the #1 ingredient
- Omega 6 helps give your dog a radiant coat and healthy skin
- Dual-defense antioxidant blend helps support immune system
- Glucosamine helps support healthy joints
Purina ONE Dog Food 28 Day ChallengeWhat is the 28 Day Challenge? Purina ONE, believes in proof, not promises. They’re asking dog lovers all over the country to switch to Purina ONE dry dog food, and step up to the 28 Day Challenge. They believe people will see:
- Day 1+: Taste: When your dog loves the taste of his food, it can make all the difference
- Day 7+: Energy: An optimal blend of ingredients provides the energy your dog needs
- Day 14+: Digestibility: Highly digestible food helps more nutrients go to work inside your dog
- Day 21+: Skin & Coat: Balanced nutrition supports a beautiful coat and healthy skin
- Day 21+: Bright Eyes: Your dog’s eyes are a window to his health
- Day 28+: Dental Healthy: Great nutrition and crunchy kibble support strong teeth and healthy gums
Obviously our dogs LOVE this. Dudley finished his rather quickly and was licking the bowl.
I love that I am able to shop on amazon.com from the comfort of my own home on my iPad. So convenient, plus you can get Free Two Day shipping if you sign up for Prime.
Give your dog a real gift for Christmas and take the Purina ONE 28 Day Challenge. What difference will you see?