I have always had issues with my weight from about 18 years old and on. Almost 10 years later, a husband and 2 babies later, I am about 50lbs heavier. This is the year I will get on track. I don’t just want to lose weight, I want to feel healthy and I want to be healthy for my kids. My first goal is to lose 20lbs, I am about 5lbs down with 15lbs to go. The main issue I have is trying to find new meals to cook that are healthy and easy. Enter Diet-to-Go, the best diet delivery right to your door! I received three lunches and three dinners to try out. Their plans also come with breakfast.
Here are some facts about Diet-to-Go.
* Most inexpensive fresh diet delivery service on the market (doesn’t compare to nutrisystem because they don’t ship fresh meals, they ship meals that don’t have to be refrigerated).
* Recently rated #1 diet delivery company by Epicurious
* There are no cancellation fees or gimmick pricing. There is no commitment or contract, and we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
* 3 unique menus(low-fat, vegetarian & low-carb) and 20 plans to choose from.
* According to a University of Washington study published in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, high-quality, healthy foods cost on average $18.16 per 1,000 calories – just for the ingredients! That’s why eating healthy with Diet-to-Go is such a great value. With Diet-to-Go, you can get a delicious variety of fully prepared, healthy meals for just $17.02 per 1,000 calories. And, everything you need is included. No shopping, no complicated recipes, and no messy clean-up – It’s like having your own personal chef. Best of all, it may be less expensive than trying to do it on your own.
Since part of my resolution this year is to eat less carbs, I chose their low-carb menu. I have to say it was so nice to have a fresh, healthy meal that I could just stick in the microwave. Now, don’t go thinking that these are the same kind of meals you will find in your local grocery stores freezer section. These are gourmet meals. I do have to admit they didn’t always look the best, but they tasted delicious! I am a VERY picky eater but I only had 1 meal out of the six that I could not eat. Though Kenny ate it and loved it.
My favorite meal was the Baked Chicken with goat cheese. This was soooo delicious!
I need something quick and easy or I will just grab what I am feeding the boys. Chasing after Dustyn and all the therapies with Carsyn, I do not have time to make elaborate meals. Most of the time they would be unhealthy and just plain. It was nice to have yummy food that took a few minutes in the microwave. They are definitely diet delivery!
If you would like to kick off your resolutions for this new year they are offering 20% off any meal plan from 1/9/13- 1/31/13 using coupon code: jan20percentoff
You can follow Diet-to-Go:
This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own
Chavonne H says
Life with Kaishon says