I made these classic club sliders for dinner one night last week and they were amazing! I used the new Oscar Mayer Selects Natural lunch meat. They are made with no artificial ingredients and is minimally processed. There are no artificial preservatives, no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no gluten and no by-products. That is a score in my book! I love that I can enjoy cold cuts without all the artificial ingredients.
Classic Club Sliders
Serves 2 rolls
Yields 12 rolls
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 pound Oscar Mayer Selects Natural Applewood Smoked Ham
- 1/4 pound Oscar Mayer Selects Natural Slow Roasted Turkey
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked
- 6 slices white American cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter in a skillet over medium heat, add diced onions, and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add in the minced garlic and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Pour in the 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, and the 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, cook for another 10 minutes, or until onions are tender.
- Slice the rolls in half all at once, place bottom half in a casserole dish.
- Spread the onion mixture over the bottom half of the rolls.
- Top with turkey, ham, bacon, cheese, and the top half of the rolls.
- Melt the other 1/2 stick of butter, add in the remaining Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over rolls, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and slice down the seams to make individual sliders.
This makes 6 servings of 2 sliders each. We had enough for dinner plus leftovers for lunch!
Our whole family really loves the fresh taste provided by the new Oscar Mayer Selects Natural. Oscar Mayer Selects Natural is available in five flavorful varieties including Slow Roasted Turkey, Applewood Smoked Turkey, Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken, Applewood Smoked Ham and Slow Roasted Roast Beef. I can not wait to try the roast beef next. I think french dip sandwiches are in my near future.
You can learn more about Selects Natural and all the Oscar Mayer products on OscarMayer.com, Facebook at Facebook.com/OscarMayer, Twitter at @OscarMayer and on Tumblr at OscarMayer.Tumblr.com.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Sarah @ 2paws Designs says