This chocolate banana nut muffin goes perfectly with a tall glass of Nesquik milk. I made this mug muffin in less than 5 minutes. A perfectly filling breakfast on a busy school morning. I know that the boys get all their nutrients to fuel their creativity and imagination.
Chocolate Banana Nut Muffin
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon banana extract
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons Nesquik powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Spray the inside of the mug with coconut oil spray.
- Whisk the egg in a large coffee mug.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to mug and mix well.
- Microwave for 1 minute in the mug.
- If the top is still gooey microwave for an additional 15 seconds.
I love serving Nesquik to make sure my boys get all the nutrition they need to keep them growing and healthy. Nesquik includes iron to help with growth and development, Vitamin C to help support a healthy immune system, B Vitamins to help the body make and use energy, copper – an essential mineral which is important for iron absorption and the formation of red blood cells, plus manganese to support healthy bones.
What is your favorite quick breakfast before school? How do you encourage your kids to use their imagination?