I think I am in denial about the Summer being over already. Our older boys spent 6 weeks at a day camp for kids with special needs and their siblings. So I guess that made the Summer go even more quickly than normal. They start back in a couple weeks and I pulled together some great back to school ideas. These are great for organizing, displaying artwork, and other back to school posts.
Organizing School Papers // Lunch Box Jokes
Displaying Your Child’s Art Work // Back To School Planner
Carter’s Back To School Collection // Art Work Scrapbook
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more than welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts.
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.